Classroom Newsletters


Are we heading back into the building next year? We really don't know, but one thing is for sure, parent communication is KEY to a successful year. We need to be able to effectively communicate with parents so we can be a team. Especially if we are going to start the 2020 school year at home doing distance learning and not in our classrooms. 

These templates for classroom newsletters can be used traditionally, just type and print, then send them home. Or if we are not in a traditional building they can be used as digital newsletters, sent via email, google classroom, or using parent communication apps like Remind. These classroom newsletter templates are perfect and come with cute seasonal themes for the entire year.

With monthly design options for monthly classroom newsletters, available in color or black & white. As well as weekly designs, for more frequent parent communication.


Before this year I used these classroom newsletter templates in the traditional old school way. I just clicked on the text box, edited the classroom newsletter information, and printed it out. Off it went in my student backpacks. (Some more successfully than others)


Now with this year bringing some extra parent communication challenges, I had to step up my game. So I converted my print resource to digital. Next year I will be sending out our classroom newsletter to parents via email and posting it on our google classroom. These templates are fully editable and come with pre made headers or an editable header option. Ready to go with text boxes to make our teacher lives easy.
Now I still plan on sending it traditionally , because for some parents that is still the best way to communicate. But now I will have an easy digital option for if they year goes sideways again.



No comments